At Northern Estate Agencies Group, our teams are the foundations of a successful move. Our benefits include bonus opportunities, a pension scheme, healthcare and help to move. Why not consider making your next career move to us?
Why Join Our Team?
As a family run business we understand that our people our crucial to our success and that's why we invest in them and their development.
Across our group we have property professionals who share our values and build strong relationships with their customers. These relationships are at the very heart of our business.
We have a in-house training and development team that supports your career growth and progression. We offer study groups, training sessions, professional qualifications and a graduation bonus to reward your achievements.About Us
Hear What Our Team Has to Say
Our benefits include
- Bonus opportunities, which offers many roles the opportunity for additional earning potential.
- On completion of professional qualifications we offer an increase to your base salary.
- All employees are eligible to join our BupaCashplan healthcare scheme, once your probation period has been completed.
- To help you move all employees have access to reduced selling rates and a day off for moving, again this is after successfully completing your probation.
- Our pension scheme is available to all employees after three months of employment.
- A generous holiday allowance which is above the statutory requirements, with additional days awarded for length of service.
- Join us for our annual Pride Awards and other team social events throughout the year.
Local Schools and Work Experience
We support local schools not only through our Community Support Fund but also by attending Careers fairs and offering Work experience opportunities across our business. At the fairs we give students an insight into the different roles available across our business, and what it involves through engaging activities, games and talking to members of our team.
We have a variety of work experience placements available, across our local branches and also in our central teams at Head Office, and we're keen to hear from young people who want to explore their interest in property, estate agency, IT, Marketing or customer service.Contact us